1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Francisco Javier Gil Quirce is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Law Organic 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data and why do we do it?
Depending on the form where we have obtained your personal data, we will treat it confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
In the Contact form
- Respond to queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms. that are made available to you on the website of the person responsible. (for the legitimate interest of the person responsible, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
- Carry out statistical analyzes and market studies. (for the legitimate interest of the person responsible, art. 6.1.f GDPR) In the E-commerce form
- Manage your online purchase or order, process the payment and proceed to send or activate it, based on the general contracting conditions. (for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR)
- Manage, maintain, improve or develop the services provided. (for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR)
- Conduct satisfaction and quality surveys. (for the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR) In the User registration form
- Manage the user's account to provide personalized access to the website and the interactive services it offers. (by consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
How long will we store your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is planned except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has signed confidentiality and data processing contracts. treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: Francisco Javier Gil Quirce. JUAN DE PADILLA STREET, 6 - 09006 BURGOS (Burgos). E-mail: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, they expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to respond to their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary to provide an optimal service to the USER.
If all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact RESPONSIBLE through Francisco Javier Gil Quirce. JUAN DE PADILLA STREET, 6 - 09006 BURGOS (Burgos). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org